Monday, November 12, 2007

theology for daily living: a class for women

Starting in January we will begin a theology class for women.
It will be the third Saturday of each month and run through May (that's 5 classes folks).

Theology is the study of the character and attributes of God. As Christians we have the responsibility to know the God we are claiming. As women we can only be benefited by seeking God that we may be equipped for the good works God has set before us.

Remember God delights in Himself and desires us to know Him. Jeremiah 9:23-24 says,
"Thus says the Lord: 'Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom, let not the mighty man boast in his might, let not the rich man boast in his riches, but let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth. For in these things I delight, declares the Lord."

So please join us in a time of seeking God and delighting in His infinite character.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Hello Bridget,

I figured out how to post!

Chris Swan said...

looking forward to this happening and know that we are praying for God's glory in it. P Chris

Unknown said...

So excited for this class! Looking forward to the teaching and fellowship. Will be praying for lives to be transformed.

Abby said...

I can't wait... is there a way to send this as an invite to some of my friend in the Kitsap area?

Abby said...

I can't wait... is there a way to send this as an invite to some of my friend in the Kitsap area?